Innsbruck AT, 2012 Mar 15-16. Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry (HRR) and O2k-Fluorometry, IOC66.
First O2k-Fluorometry and high-resolution respirometry workshop (IOC66) Innsbruck, Tirol, Austria; 2012 March 15 to 16.
ORO, IOC, 2012
Team and guest tutors
- Gnaiger Erich, CEO, Oroboros Instruments and Medical University of Innsbruck, D. Swarovski Research Laboratory
- Eigentler Andrea, D. Swarovski Research Laboratory, Department of Visceral, Transplant and Thoracic Surgery, Medical University of Innsbruck
- Fasching Mario, Oroboros Instruments
- Fontana-Ayoub Mona, Oroboros Instruments
- Harrison David K, Oroboros Instruments
- Meissner Barbara, Oroboros Instruments
- Pesta Dominik, Medical University of Innsbruck
- Staudacher Lydia, Oroboros Instruments, Administration
- Stecher Katrin, Oroboros Instruments, Administration
- Stelzl Katharina,Oroboros Instruments, Administration
|Konrad Csaba||HU Budapest Chinopoulos C: Department of Medical Biochemistry, Semmelweis University, Budapest (HU)|
|Fischer Michael||Medical University of Innsbruck: Institute for Orthopaedics (AT)|
|Kiss Gergely||HU Budapest Chinopoulos C: Department of Medical Biochemistry, Semmelweis University, Budapest (HU)|
|Goossens Vera||VIB-Ugent: Gent (BE)|
|Gueguen Naig||FR Angers Gueguen N: Département de Biochimie et Génétique, Ingénieur hospitalier Biochimie Métabolique et Hormonologie, Angers (FR)|
|Gradl Lukas||AT Innsbruck Oroboros: sofware security networks, Innsbruck (AT)|
|Harper Mary-Ellen||CA Ottawa Harper ME: Department of Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Ottawa, Ottawa (CA)|
|Jeger Victor||CH Bern Djafarzadeh S: Department of Intensive Care Medicine (KIM), Universitätsspital Bern (CH)|
|Rognmo Oivind||NO Trondheim Rognmo O: Faculty of Medicine, ISB, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Trondheim (NO)|
|Zoppi Claudio||BR Campinas Carneiro EM: Departament of Anatomy, Cellular Biology and Physiology and Biophysics, Campinas (BR)|
Outlook to OPEN INNOVATION
- O2k-Fluorescence LED2-Module
- O2k-Fluorescence traces - hydrogenperoxide with resolution in the nanomolar range: MiP-Poster_O2k-Fluorescence
- Hands-on workshop
- Lectures and discussion on protocols for the measurement of hydrogen peroxide production (Amplex red), mt-membrane potential (Safranin), ATP production (Mg green), and Ca2+ (Ca green).
- Short presentations of 'Hot topics in Mitochondrial Physiology' .. and take a look at the MitoPedia-Glossary - 50 years ago
Registration and Accomodation
- Registration (IOC66): 550.- € Regular, 350.- Students. Registration fee waived in combination with the purchase of your O2k-Fluorescence Module; free registration for partners of MitoCom Tyrol.
- Accommodation - We recommend Hotel Mozart: Bed and breakfast, in walking distance to the workshop venue and to the medieval centre of Innsbruck. For booking, contact: [email protected]
- The discussion continues on 'Oxygen dependence of mt-ROS production and evaluation of optimum experimental models':
- I want to thank you for a fantastic IOC66 workshop and encourage you to continue with your genuine view of science and quality product design and implementation! - Pablo M Garcia-Roves, MiPNet Lab: ES Barcelona Garcia-Roves PM.
- Thank you for last week's workshop. I greatly enjoyed meeting and talking with you, and with others attending the workshop. I was very impressed with the new fluorometry measurements in the O2K – it was really excellent to see the results real-time during the workshop. I greatly appreciate your commitment to the highest quality with regard to equipment and data analysis, and also greatly appreciate your personal commitment to train bioenergeticists in such workshops. It is unique internationally! - Mary-Ellen Harper, MiPNet Lab: CA Ottawa Harper ME.
- I would like to thank you for the excellent meeting last week. I really enjoyed the discussions and the demonstration experiments were very informative. Thanks again for all your work in organising the meeting and I hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did! - John P Boyle, MiPNet Lab: UK Leeds Peers C.
- It was a great pleasure to participate at the IOC66. I think it was received very well by all participants, including my students and myself! - Christos Chinopoulos, MiPNet Lab: HU Budapest Chinopoulos C .
- Thank you very much for the wonderful time you and your team gave me (us) in Innsbruck. I am looking forward to continue our cooperation! - Lazlo Tretter, MiPNet Lab: HU Budapest Tretter L.
Impressions of the IOC66
O2k-Workshops are listed as MitoGlobal Events.
- This workshop is a component of the K-Regio project MitoCom Tyrol.