Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1. To submit a publication with this form, just enter: Authors / Year / Title / Journal title / Volume: Pages
- Authors: Separated by comma, no "and" or "&".
- Title: Use capital letters only where absolutely necessary, no trailing dot (generated automatically)
- Year: Is set to the current year, change if necessary
- Journal title: Use abbreviated version in accordance with PubMed
- Volume: Pages: Seperate volume number and page numbers by colon, no space between, shortened last page number
- 2. Pagename automatically generated from surname of first author_year_journal abbreviation (see example).
- 3. Click on next step and fill out the missing fields; use the detailed guidelines for help.
- Authors = Gnaiger Erich, Mendez Gabriela, Hand Steven C
- Title = High phosphorylation efficiency and depression of uncoupled respiration in mitochondria under hypoxia
- Year = 2000
- Journal title = Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A (follow PubMed, without trailing dot)
- Volume: Pages = 97:11080-5
- Pagename (generated automatically) = Gnaiger 2000 Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Reference: Should have the following format: Surname A Firstname A, Surname B Firstname B, Surname C Firstname C (Year) Reference title. Journal title appreciated Volume number:First page-Last page(shortened).
- Link: Please provide a weblink of interest here, preferably a link to PubMed.
- Authors: Authors separated by comma, no "and" or "&". Umlauts or accented letters should be written as: ä=ae, ö=oe, ü=ue, é=e; â=a; æ=ae, å=aa, ø=oe.
- Year: Year of event (e.g. 2016).
- Journal title: Generally accepted Journal Title Abbreviations in accordance with PubMed. Check here for a list - Category:Journals.
- Abstract: Insert the abstract, except in case of any conflict with copyrights. Special characters (e.g. µ, °) might not be transfered correctly when copy-pasting - thus check for errors and correct them. References in the text are given by numbers in brackets . Up to 250 words, max. 400 words (if more, please copy/paste into "Free text" box.
- Keywords: Enter a meaningful list of keywords.
- O2k-Network: For publications from an O2k-Network laboratory - please type in the UserCode (e.g AT_Innsbruck_Gnaiger E). If you do not remember it, check here for a list - Category:O2k-Network Lab
- Labels: Finally, please tick the appropriate "keywords"/labels in the respective boxes, to make sure that the added or edited publication appears in the specific filters. Check the MiPMap for help with labels.
- Free text: Any additional information (e.g. affiliations of authors).