Virtual. 2021 , 13th MiP/MitoEAGLE Training School 2020. - Tentative new dates will be announced - the duration of the COST Action MitoEAGLE has been extended.
Abstract: MiPschool, Virtual, 2021 - Tentative new dates will be announced.
- The constantly growing number of COVID-19 cases results in an increase of global concerns, which lead to more restrictions for events and travel outside of our control. A primary concern must be the safety of our participants and staff, which is why the event will not take place real life.
- Updates on COVID-19 available here: Viruses and mitochondrial medicine
- We are currently exploring options to provide a virtual MitoEAGLE Summit and Training School and are considering two volumes to be published in Bioenergetics Communications, resulting in multiauthor publications:
- » The Training school will be an open event, meaning that it will offer lecturers from academia and companies a scientific platform of training. Keynote speakers are invited to record their presentation (max. 45 min). The video, together with the accompanying text will be available for all participants online and in the printed book of abstracts.
- late Abstract Deadline: 2020 September 30
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme supported by COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) under grant agreement No OC-2015-2-19984.
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.
2021, ORO, MitoEAGLE, MiP, Next, MitoGlobal