Oroboros Catalogue: concept
» Oroboros O2k-Catalogue, Order @Oroboros
- A Product in the O2k-Catalogue is an item available from Oroboros Instruments, listed in the Oroboros O2k-Catalogue (all products of current series and selected spares) or O2k-Catalogue: Complete Oroboros Product List (current and former series, all spares).
- The Product name is a term unique for each specific product. Complex product names are composite terms, tpically starting with
- the general description, e.g. Stopper;
- followed by the material, e.g. Stoppper\white PVDF;
- followed by specifications (dimensions or other descriptions), e.g. Stopper\white PVDF\conical Shaft\central Port.
- Stopper\white PVDF\conical Shaft\central Port; O-ring\Viton\12x1 mm: The backslash separates topics of the product name. While products are in upper case, specific descriptions are in lower case.
- O2k-Chamber Holder: The hyphen is used to connect the brand name (O2k) with the product (Chamber Holder), and products are in upper case.
- Oroboros products have a Product ID of the form #####, followed by serial number of the form -##.
- Product ID numbers have changed in the beginning of 2012, and 'Previous Product ID' numbers refer to the system used prior to 2012. During January 2012, some numbers were changed repeatedly without notice. Serial numbers have been re-set to 01 at the beginning of 2012.
- 1####: Oroboros O2k - the modular system for high-resolution respirometry
- 3####: TIP2k
- 4####: O2k-Modules
- 5####: O2k-Accessories and Auxiliary Tools
- 6####: Chemicals, Kits
- 7####: O2k-Workshops
Product ID-Serial number
- Series of the O2k are denoted in alphabetical order (Series A to E, etc.). The Product ID has an extension of the form -##, which is the Serial number. Serial numbers 00 indicate components which are not required for O2k-Series E upwards. Products without Serial number are elemental components which are not available separately, but are integrated elements of a specified product, or they are a group of products which requires further specification, such as voltage (230 V or 120 V).
- The Product type is a category of products. Many of them are summarized in specific O2k-Catalogues, such as the O2k-Catalogue:_HRR-Dissection_Tools, etc.