Oroboros Ecosystem Agenda - 2020 week 33
2020 Week 33
||Ocean warming affects mitochondrial ET capacity in developing eggs of Atlantic herring|
- from the O2k-Network »DE Bremerhaven Mark FC«
- Leo E, Dahlke FT, Storch D, Poertner HO, Mark FC (2018) Impact of Ocean Acidification and Warming on the bioenergetics of developing eggs of Atlantic herring Clupea harengus. Conserv Physiol 6:coy050. »Bioblast link«
||Photosynthesis efficiency is reduced by 25% in plants and algae due the metabolic process called photorespiration. |
|| Mitochondrial respiration in PBMCs: a potential parameter to monitor acute pancreatitis |
- from the O2k-Network »NZ Auckland Hickey AJ«
- Chakraborty M, Hickey AJ, Petrov MS, Macdonald JR, Thompson N, Newby L, Sim D, Windsor JA, Phillips AR (2016) Mitochondrial dysfunction in peripheral blood mononuclear cells in early experimental and clinical acute pancreatitis. Pancreatology 16:739-47. »Bioblast link«
Oroboros of the month
Yearly calendar - last update August 12, 2020
||Research is needed on the impact of viral infection on mitochondrial function.
- - »Viruses and mitochondrial medicine«
| Oroboros operates since March 16 in home office mode - we stay connected.